Align with the wisdom of Mother Nature and embody the energies of the great goddesses of yoga.
Get on the interest list for Teaching Through the Lens of the Goddess
Teaching Through the Lens of the Goddess
100-hr advanced training.
Align with the wisdom of Mother Nature and embody the energies of the great goddesses of yoga in order to empower your teaching and take your personal expression of leadership to a new level. Work with powerful archetypes Durga, Chinnamasta, Saraswati, Lalita and Bhuvaneshwari to gain a deep understanding of the forces that influence and shape who you are as a teacher, student and conscious female leader.
The wisdom of the Mother is multidimensional. Her seasonal and lunar rhythms will be presented in a format that facilitates direct connection to the cycles of change, promise and release. There are 13 moon cycles per year. Thirteen is the number of the Goddess. New moons, full moons, blue moons, solstices, equinoxes; are all portals to our inner process and evolution that pulsate within our personal and collective psyches. Our spirits, and our souls.
What does it mean when the Sun is in Aries and the moon is full? It means the moon is in opposition to the Sun, and that creates opportunity for purna, fullness, to manifest in our lives, or, when out of phase, antagonistic opposition. Very vital facts, like the full moon is always in the opposite energy as the sun, will become second nature to you. And, you will be enchanted, and magnetically drawn to share your own connections and insights with your students.
Covered in this training
- Meridians, new and full moons; and how to use all of this to plan your class, and live your life in harmony with the Great Goddess, Mother Nature.
- Restorative Yoga for all phases of the Feminine
- Yin practices/flows to access, embody and integrate the energetics of the Seasons.
- Archetypal energies of hindu goddesses Durga, Chinnamasta, Saraswati, Lakshmi and Bhuvaneshwari
- Mudra, Mantra, Meditation and Pranayama practices to invoke, embody and utilize the energies of each goddess as your guide in the seat of the teacher
- Learn to discern which goddess to invoke as your ally in different teacher/student dynamics
- Use the goddess energies to awaken and refine your kundalini
- Learn to plan your class themes around the energies of each goddess
- Address both shadow and light sides of each archetype and gain tools to cultivate balance within your life as both a teacher and student
- Acquire practices to help create a safe space for your students to heal painful physical, energetic and emotional patterns.
- Meditations and practices to avoid "leaking" your energy while teaching
Information coming soon.
This training is part of The Alaya Yoga School 300-HR Advanced Teacher Training Program. You may combine this module with other 100, 50 and 25-HR trainings to acquire your 500-HR Yoga Alliance Certification. For more information and prerequisites please click here.