Align with the wisdom of Mother Nature and embody the energies of the great goddesses of yoga.
Get on the interest list for Teaching Through the Lens of the Goddess
Teaching Through the Lens of the Goddess
May 1-3, 2020
Align with the wisdom of Mother Nature and embody the energies of the great goddesses of yoga in order to empower your teaching and take your personal expression of leadership to a new level. Work with powerful archetypes Durga, Saraswati and Bhuvaneshwari to gain a deep understanding of the forces that influence and shape who you are as a teacher, student and conscious female leader.
Together as we move into greater roles of leadership and accountability we must first humbly bow to the maha-shakti—the great wisdom and presence that flows through us and into the world. As divine beings, we are never separate from the maha-shakti, and yet we are ultimately not in charge. Progression on the path of yoga continually demands higher accountability. As we step into the light, we also step into the darkness. As our capacity to hold and transmit divine teachings increases, so does the ego’s desire for ownership and recognition. Each step forward on the path requires a deeper bow. We are not the creator or owner of this divine knowledge we seek to offer into the world. We are vessels and channels for auspicious wisdom. We are artists and curators of shri (divine beauty). We are humble servants of a much bigger plan.
By bowing to the shakti we realize we are not alone. By invoking her presence we are filled with wisdom, insight and creativity.
Covered in this training
- Archetypal energies of hindu goddesses Durga, Saraswati and Bhuvaneshwari
- Mudra, Mantra, Meditation and Pranayama practices to invoke, embody and utilize the energies of each goddess as your guide
- Learn to discern which goddess to invoke as your ally in different dynamics
- Address both shadow and light sides of each archetype and gain tools to cultivate balance within your life as both a teacher and student
- Acquire practices to help create a safe space for your students to heal painful physical, energetic and emotional patterns.
- Meditations and practices to avoid "leaking" your energy
Information coming soon.
This training is part of The Alaya Yoga School 300-HR Advanced Teacher Training Program. You may combine this module with other 100, 50 and 25-HR trainings to acquire your 500-HR Yoga Alliance Certification. For more information and prerequisites please click here.