Terms of Registration
The Alaya Yoga School is dedicated to working with clarity and integrity.
Please review the following before registering for any of our programs.
200 Hour Programs
There are no pre-requisites for our 200 Hour Programs. Please register with a willingness to:
- remain authentic and true to yourself
- discover depths of your being that you may have never dreamed existed
- stay open minded and warm hearted (for this is where true possibility lies)
- join a tribe of sisters and brothers in a supportive, safe and uplifting community.
At the completion of your 200 Hour Training/Intensive, you will receive an Alaya Yoga School Teacher Training Certification at the 200 Hour Level. If you choose you can then register your certification with Yoga Alliance for your 200 Hour Registration.
For 300/500 Hour Programs
In order to participate in our 300/500 hour programs, you must have either completed the Alaya Yoga School 200 Hour Teacher Training/Intensive, OR a similar program subject to approval from AYS, OR have an exception granted by one of our Lead Teachers.
Please note that the Ayurveda, Nutrition and Self Care program is a part of the 300/500 Hour Advanced Training program, and is also open to serious students of yoga with no pre-requisites.
Once you have begun the Alaya Yoga School 300/500 Hour program, you will have 3 full years to complete it, unless a written exception is granted. Once you have completed your 300 Hours of Advanced Trainings:
- if you have an Alaya Yoga School 200 Hour Certification, you will receive an Alaya Yoga School 500 Hour Certification.
- if you have your 200 Hour Certification from another school, you will receive an Alaya Yoga School 300 Hour Certification.
- Both can be registered with Yoga Alliance for a 500 Hour Registration
Unless otherwise stated the cancellation policy for all Alaya Yoga School Programs is as stated:
- All deposits are non-refundable
- If cancelled in writing 60 days prior to the training, a full refund (less the deposit) will be issued.
- If cancelled in writing between 31 and 59 days prior to the training, and 80% refund (less the deposit) will be issued.
- If cancelled 30 days or less prior to the training, no refund will be issued.
- Alaya Yoga School reserves the right to cancel any program up to 30 days from the start of the program. In the unlikely event that AYS must cancel, all monies paid (including deposits) will be fully refunded.