Designed to empower you to live wholeheartedly and take the potency of your teaching to the next level
Get on the interest list for Guiding with Grace
GUIDING WITH GRACE
50 Hour Advanced Teacher Training
Early Summer 2020 | Vermont
Part of the Alaya 300/500 Hour Advanced Teacher Training
A Yoga Alliance 300/500 Hour Approved Program
Whether you have
- just completed your 200 Hour training and are a new teacher (teaching yet or not),
- been teaching for awhile and are seeking new insight and inspiration,
- the desire to steep yourself in an experience of the yogic teachings,
This training is designed to empower you to live wholeheartedly and take the potency of your teaching to the next level.
During this 6-day immersive advanced teacher training we will explore:
- How to courageously speak, guide and inspire from a place of clarity, authenticity and confidence, both when teaching and in our lives.
- Discovering and embracing how the teachings of yoga uniquely inspire and express through you.
- Creating classes that truly bring the practices of yoga to life for our students through:
- Advanced Sequencing
- Potent Queing
- Effective Theming
- Clear Adjustments
- Whole Being, Well-Being Practices
- Creating and Holding Sacred Space
- Expanding our toolboxes of practices with which we can create.
- Our capacity to be able to respond to the needs of our class and the individual clients within that group through:
- clear listening,
- honing our own intuition,
- increasing our capacity and confidence to explore and adapt in a moment.
- Practice teaching more advanced practices and poses, like:
- Yoga Nidra
- Cultivating powerful communities and nourishing connections.
Each day will include:
- at least one juicy, healing, full-spectrum yoga practice,
- dynamic and engaging group discussions on the practices and philosophies,
- lots of time to work with each other and practice teach,
- some time for journaling and self reflection,
- many opportunities to connect and work with a tribe of diverse individuals and form meaningful relationships and friendships.
This 50 Hour Training is part of the Alaya School of Yoga 300/500 Hour Advanced Training Certification Program. (Approved for Advanced Registration with Yoga Alliance). Those who complete this training will be awarded 50 Hours towards their Alaya Advanced Certification, however you do not need to be enrolled in the full 300/500 hour program to participate in this training.
- Must have completed either the Alaya 200 Hour Teacher Training, or comparable 200 Hour Training.
- OR be a serious student of yoga with a base knowledge of the foundational teachings of yoga, we will discuss this option on an individual basis.