The Alaya apprenticeship is an intimate (3-4 people/year) program designed to empower and certify you to teach Alaya 200HR Teacher Trainings.
This 300HR immersive program will give you everything you need to begin teaching your own successful training. As an Alaya Apprentice you will attend one Alaya 200HR Training and100HR of an Advanced Training led by Meg and Ashleigh where you will be both a student and a leader. You will work closely with Meg and Ashleigh to learn all the necessary elements that go into planning, producing and leading a powerfully transformative training.
What it is
*Note: These 300HR also go towards your 1000HR Alaya Senior Teacher Certification
- 300 hour apprenticeship
- Apprentice for an Alaya 200HR Training taught by Meg and Ashleigh
- Apprentice for 100HR of Advanced Alaya Yoga Training (must be a program you have already completed in your 500HR)
- As an Alaya Apprentice you will work as a mentor and group facilitator for the students participating in the 200HR and 100HR Advanced Training
- The path towards becoming an Alaya 200HR Teacher Trainer
- Path towards becoming Alaya faculty and paid assistant or guest scholar for Alaya Trainings
- Deep immersion into curriculum creation, time management, yoga training production, community building skills, leadership skills, business of yoga, holding space for a large group
- Thorough experiential training in self-care and energy management while in the seat of the teacher.
What you get
- Rights to use the Alaya 200HR Teacher Training Manual and Curriculum to lead your own 200HR Alaya Training
- All necessary manual and curriculum documents that Meg and Ashleigh have created to use as the curriculum and manual for your Alaya Training
- A sample budget spreadsheet/cost management document for your event (potential income, expenses, costs and hidden fees for running a training)
- Collaboration with Meg and/or Ashleigh on your first Alaya 200HR Training
- Access to Alaya Yoga Guest Scholars for your own trainings
- Yoga Alliance registry approval for your 200HR training
- 300 hours towards your 1000HR Alaya Senior Teacher Certification
- Listed as an Alaya Yoga Faculty member on Alaya Yoga School website
- Your Training listed on the Alaya Yoga School website and Yoga Alliance Profile
- Marketing promotion for your training through Alaya newsletters, social media and website (tap into the already existing student base Ash and Meg have created)
- Opportunities to be a paid guest scholar/assistant in Alaya Yoga School Programs
What you offer
- $5,000 tuition for apprenticeship
- Your travel, lodging, food costs and expenses during apprenticeship events
- Alaya School Admin Fee: 10% net proceeds from your training to The Alaya School to cover certification, registration, marketing and administrative fees.
What you save
- A whole shit ton of time and energy
- Gray hair
- Kidney stress
- Adrenal fatigue
- Create an insantly viable revenue stream for your yoga teaching
Your first independent teacher training you teach shall be through The Alaya Yoga School (we don’t want you to take our curriculum and manual and run with it! We want you to be a part of our team!)
How to Apply
If you are close to completing your 300/500 Hour Advanced Training with Alaya Yoga School, please email us for more information and to begin the application process. Email us here.