Through our programs, we acknowledge that we are all participating in the evolution of yoga, an ancient, living practice.
It is our greatest intention to share the teachings with you in the way in which they have come alive for us.
It is our greatest honor to see how the teachings touch and authentically come alive in you. We are here to support both your individual journey with these tremendous practices and the unique way in which you feel inspired to share them.
Some of our participants have gone on:
- as yoga therapists,
- to teach group classes, from vinyasa, to restorative, to yin,
- to share meditation, yoga nidra, pranayama,
- to lead conscious community discussions (satsang),
- to guide music or chanting circles,
- to do service projects in their communities (seva),
- to be involved in politics,
- to be community leaders,
- to create magnificent art,
- to become powerful speakers,
- to engage with their businesses in a whole new, more effective way,
- to find the extraordinary in the ordinary, everyday structure of their lives,
- to become tremendous mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends and coworkers.
Yoga Alliance Registry
Alaya School of Yoga is a Registered School through Yoga Alliance, both our 200 Hour and 300/500 Hour Certifications can be registered through Yoga Alliance at the 200 and 500 Hour levels.